Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|CUP:||Non applicable||Marque:||Best Model|
|UPC:||Non applicable||Brand:||- Sans marque/Générique -|
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||BT9295||EAN:||8944634407267|
- 2015 Mercedes F1 W06 Nico Rosberg Petronas Formula One Team by Spark S4601
- Lot of 3 Little Live Wrapples, bluee, Pink, White, Skyo, Princeza, Una
- Nuevo Hasegawa 1 12 Suzuki Gt380 Caja Modelos Plástico Bk 5 Moto de Japón
- OMAX 20X-40X Dual Lights Binocular Student Stereo Microscope with 3MP Camera
- BL694-0,5x Märklin H0 AC Güterwagen DB 313 3, 4503, 4511, OVP
- Marklin Märklin T8105 Sondermodell 50 Ans Stadt Norderney Conteneur Wagon Nq
- The Original Toy Co Fold And Go Trampoline 59609
- Games Workshop Warhammer 40k Games Day 2011 Boarding Marine Space Marines New
- Blair Line Laser HO Scale Sunset Motel Kit Bob The Train Guy
- SNOOPY DOG PULL TOY VINTAGE 1960's FISHER PRICE Basset Hound Wood Vinyl
- Renault Alpine A110-50 blue 2012 1 18
- Rare New Minichamps Red 1 43 Porsche Boxster S 718 With Stainless Plate Frame
- Ford P7a Limousine 1967 Light bluee 1 43 Model NEO SCALE MODELS
- TRW127 - The Stranglehold - The Real West - King and Country
- Minichamps - Fernando Alonso - McLaren - MP4 22 - 2007 - 1 43 - Showcar
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gt3 Street ( yellow ) 2011
- 1969 PONTIAC GTO ROYAL PONTIAC BOBCAT 50th ANNIVERSARY 1 18 BY AUTOWORLD AMM1042
- RANGE ROVER EVOQUE - HSE DYNAMIC LUX - FIRENZE RED 1 18 NIB KYOSHO 09549R
- Faenza 43 1 43 1954 Ferrari 166 MM Tour de France
- SCHUCO PRO AUDI S6 AVANT - WHITE 1 43 - EXCELLENT CONDITION - 36 35
- Guiloy SB 1 18 - Aston Martin DB7 Wine red
- Finnish Army Assault Gun BT-42 scala 1 35 carro armato Israeliano Tamiya 35318
- JOAL JL40067 MINI RUSPA GEHL 7810 E 1 25 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- BUGATTI TYPE 54 ROADSTER 1931 the mullin
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.