Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||Star Wars Miniatures||Paint Options:||Painted|
|Miniatures / Books / Other:||Miniatures||EAN:||Does not apply|
- EFE 15635D AEC Thank You Routemaster Bus London Transport Arriva Staff Issue
- Vintage CORGI No.67. Ford 5000 Super Major Tractor. Complete with original box.
- Corgi Toys No. 237, Oldsmobile 'Sheriff' Car, - Superb Mint.
- 1 18 Biante Autoart Holden Torana LX L34 A9X 308 V8 RACE ENGINE ONLY
- Grille de Calandre pour BMW X3 E83 2004-2006 Chrome FreeShip SV GRBM34EN XINO CH
- Spark Model Kbs066 Mercedes Clk Gtr No. 10 Winner Suzuka 1997 No. 10
- ABC BRIANZA KIT BRK43251 CADILLAC S.62 GHIA RITA HAYWORTH 1953
- MAJOR LEAGUE ZOMBIE HALLOWEEN MASK. HEATON. Best Price
- Liliput 235220 Container Load Car lgjss Schenker DB Ep 4 Optional märklin-achsen
- TEKNO DENMARK 837 SAAB 99 - RARE SELTEN - VERY GOOD CONDITION IN BOX
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale 436 661409 - Chaparral 2D 24h Le Mans 1966
- EMEK 89652 SCANIA CR Next Gen.Auslieferungsf. 1 25
- 1 43 Ebro Minicar Arta Hsv010 Gt500 Suzuka Limited
- Best MODEL 9481 - Lancia Beta Montecarlo Mugello - 1980 1 43
- IJA Type 95 Light Tank Ha-Go Hokuman Ver. Carro Armato 1 35 Plastic Model Kit
- ROS RS60201 ANHÄNGER JOSKIN CARGO 1 32 MODELL DIE CAST MODELL
- Bachmann 84610 Spectrum Peter Witt Street Car San Francisco HO
- A.C.M.E HO GAUGE 45010 SET DI DUE CARRI INTERMODALI SGGNSS CON CARICO EPOCA V
- 25mm Warhammer 40K WDS painted Tyranid Warriors g58
- Tenyo 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle Marvel 51x73.5cmR-1000-611 Universe
- (X-Small, Matte bluee) - Giro Dime Helmet - Kids'. Free Delivery
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.