Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Scale / Ladder:||1/43|
|EAN:||Does not apply||Brand:||DINKY TOYS|
- 11 Citroen DS 21 1967 Réception Verem Compagnie Europeenne Diorama Scéne Plaisir
- AC-8.5 bowser KRAZ 255 chassis 1 43 Start Scale Models SSM1178
- Nissan Gt-R Super Gt500 2014 Y. Iwasaki M. Kageyama 1 43 Model 45079 EBBRO
- Learn to Dress Doll Bearemy Bear. Genius Baby Toys. Huge Saving
- ESLO Terrain 15mm Builder's Yard Diorama Box MINT
- Cigar Box Battle Battlemat City Fight MINT
- Piko H0 52633 Locomotiva Diesel Serie Br 312 DB Ag, per AC Digital
- Coffret Méditerranée Simplon Express Ep I 3R-HO 1 87-HOBBYTRAIN 44020
- NEW WARLORD GAMES BLOOD RED SKIES SOVIET YAK 1 SQUADRON 6 PLANES GAME 772014001
- TSR Rare TSR RPGA Suede Bag VG+
- Siku Plastik V 22 Ford Kombi Modell 53 Factory Error V-Serie 2
- Vintage Ford GT40 Street Rare Green 1 18 Die Cast Model Eagles Race Original Box
- RARE SCHUCO MERCEDES CLK 230 CABRIOLET RED 1 43 BOX
- '67 Ford Bronco Hot Wheels Garage w Real Riders NB30
- Matchbox RW 25A Dunlop Van blue Metallräder top in B Box
- Norev 1 18 - Citroen DS3 bluee
- HOT WHEELS and MATCHBOX '84 AUDI SPORT QUATTRO AUDI AVANT LOT OF 36
- Pepe Willy´s Jeep 5 132-P ,Unterboden Blech, Portugal (GK106)
- UT MODELS 328 i BMW E-46 3 SERIES SALOON V=6 POWER GREEN METALLIC NM BOX
- 1976 MERCEDES BENZ 450 SEL 6.9 blueE METALLIC 1 18 DIECAST MODEL BY NOREV 183457
- Lamborghini Gallardo Police Car 1 18 Autoart..
- CORGI TOYS 218 ASTON MARTIN DB4 MIB 9 EN BOITE VERY NICE L@@K
- The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies Statue 1 6 Mirkwood Elf Soldier 44 cm D
- PORSCHE 968 RS TURBO LE MANS 1994 Built Monté Kit 1 43 no spark MINICHAMPS
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.