Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- Persu Experimentallimousine (1924) - black - 1 of 333 - autocult - 1 43 - 0400
- Bburago Vintage Ferrari 348 Ts 1 18 Race & Play color red Mod.Collez.18-16006
- Kyosho Bentley Flying Spur 1 64
- Motormax 1 18 Scale Diecast - 73175TC 1957 Chevy Bel Air Light bluee
- KIT MVI K 53 BERLIET GBK 6 EXTINCTEUR A MONTER.
- Helmet Suomy N. Hodgson 2001 1 2 Replica Model MINICHAMPS
- Huge Lot - Fisher Price Imaginext DC Super Friends BATMAN BATCAVE + Joker
- Walthers HO 933-4023 Import Motors Kit
- Bo150-2Märklin Hamo H0 Dc 8353 E-Lok Danzas 460 Re 4 4 SBB Nem Kk , Nuovo +
- Bo249-2Märklin traccia 1 AC carroza 150 J.ferrovie Württemberg NUOVO + OVP
- ATLAS HO 1 87 CN CANADIAN NATIONAL DASH 8-40CW RD DCC & SOUND FS 10002310
- Tamiya 1 35 scale limited series Israeli tanks M51 Super Sherman Avail manu
- (TH1242) Märklin 39343 AC H0 E-Lok BR 152 137-6 AlbatrosExpress, mfx Sound EVP
- MINICHAMPS DANIEL RICCIARDO 1 18 RED BULL RACING F1 RB12 1ST POLE MONACO GP 2016
- Edmund's Traditional 3rd Connecticut Regiment, 1782-1783 AA-9664
- Weise-Toys 2027 Unimog 406 Drk , Beige Clair 1 3 2
- HERPA HP7102 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA CABRIOLET 2016 YELLOW 1 43
- Minichamps ◊ Leyton House March Judd C901 ◊ M.Gguglemin - 1990 ◊ in Box Boxed
- EXOTO 1 18 1966 Porsche 910 Hill Climb Diecast Model Car MTB00063C
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.