Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
- Matchbox Regular Wheels Saracen Personnel Carrier Moko Lesney England NMIB
- MINICHAMPS Porsche 917 10 Kauhsen Dr. Heinemann Farewell in The Snow Nurburgr
- Panzerstahl Die Cast German Military Model Tanks WWII
- Porsche 908 Spider Japan Gp 1969 1 43 Model EBBRO
- Play Doh Glace Jouet en Kit Playdoh Doux Shoppe Jouet Twist
- RailAd 1039 S - E-Lok - Taurus BR 541 Albert Einstein - AC + Sound
- Donjons Et Dragons Princes De L'apocalypse (cougreenure Rigide)
- KATO HO GAUGE 37-2910 SD40-2 MID W SNOOT NOSE UNION PACIFIC
- BRAWA 48318 Set 3 Waggons FS Ibes Ibeqs INTERFRIGO Livree silver,2 mit pezzature
- (HDM0575) Märklin 3171 AC H0 E-Lok Lit D 109 SJ, Holzlok verschneit, Analog OVP
- Dragon 3562 1 35 M60A2 Starship Tank - Smart Kit (New Tool)
- Hot Wheels 2005 Acceleracers Synkro orange Spoiler Variation Rare
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3 VON RYAN RACING 24H Spa 2013, Minichamps
- Citroen C4 gendarmerie 2008 Norev 155408 1 43
- Corgi 76602 Scania Box Trailer Eddie Stobart Ltd Ed No. 0002 of 5000
- Hubley Reproduction Cast Iron Indy Race Car Boattail
- Nissan Figaro Kyosho 1 43
- A.S.S MINICHAMPS PMA 1 43 PORSCHE 917 WINNER LE MANS 1970 OVP MIB WAP 02004297
- RARE CIJ 3 52 RENAULT Camion 7 Tonnes 1.43 NB
- AUTOWORLD 1 18 PORKCHOP JAILBREAK 1933 WILLYS NEW IN BOX
- Hot Wheels Parnelli Jones Mustang
- Peugeot 905 Spider Cup Presentation 43 Model S1278 SPARK MODEL
- GREENLIGHT GREEN18001 CADILLAC AMBULANCE RED WHITE 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- Dragon Armor 1 72 Tiger I Hybrid, Ardennes 1944, No. 60289
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.