Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Nice paint job, in great shape, box is taped on corners”|
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||Grading:||C-7 Excellent|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
- JOHN JENKINS WAR OF THE pinkS RYORK-08 KING RICHARD III YORKIST BILLMAN MIB
- SPARK MODEL S43TF69 PORSCHE 908 02 SPYDER N.266 T.FLORIO 1969 MITTER-SCHUTZ 1 43
- VTG 80's HIGHWAY PATROL LEARN TO DRIVE DASHBOARD B O TAIWAN NEEDS REPAIR MIP
- NEW PS Vita PSV Metal Max XENO (Japan Amazon Collector's Limited Boxset)
- Abilitations Concentration Cushion, bluee, 12 in
- Kibri 39408 Échelle H0 Wlz Entrepôt Neuf Emballage D'Origine
- Hawthorne Village train Obama Engine, 44th president, Yes We can
- Language Skills File Folder Game. Key Education Publishing. Brand New
- SIGNED FREE SHIPPING Horus Heresy Solar War Siege Of Terra Limited Edition
- Pola 25 Ans G Échelle Ho Ville Eisenwarren Fischer Matériel Boutique Bâtiment Nq
- GMC Van a Team Movie Vandur 1983 Agency all Risk Barracuda 1 43
- AUTOart 76303 Car 1 18 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 Matt product White Finished
- EMEK 20805 Scania R mit Abrollmulde gross 1 25
- 1 18 Century Dragon Range Rover Evoque 2011 Baltic bluee NEW bei PREMIUM-MODELCAR
- Autoart 1 18 Aston Martin Vanquish 2015 (Dunkelred)
- IXO 1 43 Ferrari 288 GTO from Japan
- MOTOR MAX DISPLAY DYNA MOTOR AMBULANCE 4 DIE-CAST CAR BOX SET 12 PIECES 74402D
- Looksmart Bentley Continental Supersports 2017 Magnetic 1 43 LSBT012A
- 1969 Yenko Nova 427 Green Street & Strip Ertl SuperCar Collectibles 1 18
- World War 2 Waffen SS Infantry Man WW2 1 32 Hand Painted German Toy Soldier 54mm
- HOT WHEELS 100% 4 CAR SET HOT & CLASSIC BUGS & BUSES
- Best Model Bt9507 Abarth 2000 N.178 8th Targa Florio 1969 Bitter-Kelleners 1
- Dinky Toys Meccano France 828 Jeep Porte-Fusees + Raketen NOS MIB Lagerfund
- BEST MODEL BT9547 ABARTH OT 1300 N.26 TRENTO-BONDONE 1968 A.KROHE 1 43 DIE CAST
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.